Organizations of all types and sizes are making the move to Microsoft Office 365 to manage their email because of the cost advantages and the ability to be more productive in an increasingly mobile workforce. Some organizations begin their migration process of moving to Office 365 by moving a particular user group or business unit, rather than moving all users to the cloud at once, often times to measure user adoption or they lack the resources to manage the entire migration project. At Bishop, we offer a Managed Mailbox Migration Service for companies that want to move their Exchange Mailboxes, but don’t want to tie up their own internal resources.
Why Clients utilize Bishop’s email migration services for their Email Migrations to Office 365
With over 13 years of implementation and email archive migration expertise, engineers and project management teams at Bishop have migrated over 6 petabytes of data and are known in the industry for our exceptional project management and support. This is what Bishop clients say.
"When we recently needed to upgrade our email environment we knew Bishop had some core competencies in this area, so we engaged them as a consultant who could specifically help us get up and running."
Davis Graham & Stubbs, LLP - Denver, CO
"The most beneficial aspect of working with Bishop was the guidance they provided and the planning process they put into place. They provided us with options related to the toolsets, which were discussed well in advance, before the project started. The consultative process helped drive decisions on what tools we were going to use and from an implementation side, Bishop oversees the project along the way and it's good to have them there, knowing they are the expert. Having Bishop's experience was a big plus for us."
Association of American Railroads - Washington, DC
"Bishop's project management team allowed us to take a backseat while they handled the migration. They did a great job following up through task creation and kept the communications flowing with email updates and weekly status meetings. All parties were advised of what needed to be done at all times. I have run different types of projects with other organizations, where professionalism is lacking and I've had to initiate tasks to make sure the project was on track. Not Bishop!"
Torys LLP - Toronto, Canada
Steps to Bishop’s email migration process
- Project Introduction - define project expectations, goals and acceptance criteria of the project.
- Discovery/Assessment- identify and validate the health and readiness of your existing environment to plan for the best method for migrating to Office 365
- On-Premise Remediation & Tenant Provisioning - identified risks will be remediated to ensure smooth deployment; followed by post remediation steps, user provisioning and assignment of Administrator roles
- Configure Infrastructure Resources - assist in the configuration of infrastructure components
- Pilot Migration & Testing - perform validation testing to simulate a production email migration
- Production Migration – provide an email migration schedule to include the order and timing of mailboxes and related information
- Project Closure - deployment project is considered complete when all identified users have access to Office 365
Bishop offers Office 365 Support
After your email migration is complete, Bishop offers direct Tier 1, 2, and 3 support 24/7/365 for all your users, including IT Admins & end users. All support is handled by certified support technicians using an easy Toll free 800 direct line or via email access.
- Focus internal resources on profitable IT projects
- Maximize your Office 365 ROI
- Give your end-users tools to be successful, thus minimizing internal Help Desk requests
- Smoothly transition users to Office 365
Looking for more information?
Check out our datasheet on Bishop's Email Migration Services!