Microsoft Office 365 is quickly becoming the most popular cloud solution. Because Office 365 has many components delivering a wide variety of capabilities, it is inevitably accompanied by user questions and issues that are likely routed to your internal IT Help Desk. You can help eliminate some of the Office 365 support burden on your internal IT staff by utilizing Bishop’s managed services for Office 365. Bishop Technologies offers direct Tier 1, 2, and 3 Office 365 Support for our clients 24x7x365. Bishop offers support for Office 365 to IT Admins and end-users, depending on what your organization’s preference. All calls are handled by U.S. based Microsoft Office 365 certified support technicians using an easy Toll-free 800 direct line or via email.
Benefits of Office 365 Support
Focus internal resources on profitable IT projects
Maximize your Office 365 ROI
Give your end-users tools to be successful, thus minimizing internal Help Desk requests
Smoothly transition users to Office 365
Bishop's Office 365 Support Features
Migration to Office 365 Support
Bishop can help:
- Identify business, legal and compliance requirements and strategies for addressing them
- Assess your current IT environment with an Office 365 Readiness Assessment to determine remediation steps and the best method for migrating to Office 365
- Choose the right Office 365 Plan and services to meet your requirements
- Develop a coordinated migration plan – for both your mailboxes and legacy archives
- Complete a proof of concept and trial for migration and Office 365
Support for Office 365 Deployment
Bishop can help ensure your success using Office 365 by:
- Providing deployment and migration assistance to ensure a smooth transition
- Assisting with administrative tasks (adding new users, provisioning of licenses, installation of Office applications, general permissions and access, general administrative cleanup, etc.)
- Serving as an IT Help Desk to provide Office 365 support and general training to both Admins and end-users
Want more information?
Check out the Office 365 Support datasheets for further details!