When creating a messaging and archiving strategy for your organization, learning about all the available solutions available to you is important. Microsoft offers some of the best productivity and message offerings with Office 365, but many don't realize that there is availability to both move and store archiving elements easily to the cloud as well as to or from your Exchange archive.
Office 365 Archive Solutions
There are many benefits to utilizing the archive mailbox attached to the primary mailbox within Office 365:
- Microsoft offers unlimited storage for the archive, which is a safer alternative to other PST archive solutions or other older legacy Exchange archives.
- Organizations can create in-place hold policies where data is retained in the background, and both end-users and back-end administrators can access their data for eDiscovery purposes.
- In-place hold is very helpful to those organizations that may have compliance requirements, such as retaining data for a certain time limit or specific sets of data.
PST Archive Solutions and PST Management
Bishop Technologies can help you figure out how to deal with PST's within your environment. With our extensive knowledgebase and PST archiving solution tools, Bishop can:
- Help you determine the best strategy on how to search, collect and manage your PST files across your entire environment.
- Draft a comprehensive plan to migrate and integrate your PSTs into your Exchange archive or other PST archiving solutions.
- Provide an easy delivery method such as drive-shipping, to allow you to immediately ingest into Office 365 or other archive solutions.
Create a Comprehensive Strategy with Bishop
Navigating a comprehensive strategy across all your messaging and archiving needs with Microsoft is our specialty. Contact Bishop today to start planning with our engagement and engineering teams!