Migrating to Office 365
Migrating Public Folders is not the same as migrating a user mailbox. Most migration methodologies require that the Public Folder source is disabled prior to building the Public Folder structure at the destination and migrating the content. For organizations with a small amount of Public Folder data, this outage can be absorbed. For most organizations that's not acceptable and results in downtime and very poor end user experience.
In Microsoft Office 365, you have limits as to how you store your Public Folders, beginning with the number of mailboxes allowed and the size those mailboxes can retain. Your Public Folder hierarchy needs to be converted to match those limitations, and most of the time you are left on your own to plan for this.
Leaving Behind Script-based Methods Simplifies Public Folder Migrations
Bishop surveyed the market for the best public folder migration solution and we're excited to provide the only one with zero-downtime migration process. It's reliable and easy to use – something you don’t get with the script-based approaches.
Contact Bishop for more information!
Benefits of our Public Folder Migration Solution
- Migrate from Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016
- Avoid script-based approaches with an easy-to-use software interface
- Drill into your current public folder hierarchy with Public Folder Analyzer
- Automatically partition public folder mailboxes
- Zero-downtime migration methodology
- Run incremental updates from your public folder source